sábado, 9 de agosto de 2008

By request

So...

I'm here, we're here, to anyone who wants to look, comment, criticize, etc. I don't have anything special to show, just a few prints from my 3 periods in the workshop of the University of Fine Arts in Rio de Janeiro where i study Printmaking.

I'm also a student of the very illustrious illustrator Mr. Ricardo Guimaraes who encouraged me to make this s...ite.

Well, until then, who knows, next month maybe.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Hey dude its Morrag ;). I'm really pleased to see your work up here so that more people than I can enjoy them. Keep up with the amazing work my friend I want to more pieces of art that will take my breath away. So far you haven't dissapointed. Your title for this post gives me the idea to ask. Do you do requests? :P

take it easy mate