terça-feira, 26 de agosto de 2008

Studies, or the lack of..





I decided to copy some drawings to practice and to kill the time, while i thought of ideas for my next project at school... I think what I like the most really is to copy, it's been such a long time, I forgot how much I enjoy doing it. The first drawings are Durer's, and the samurai is from a digital artist called Daarken.

note to self - the amount of proportion mistakes only emphasizes just how much we cannot stop practicing...

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Awesome beans dude, Although they may be copies I can see your style in there. They are as always very impressive, I especially love the samurai one :) you should use that figure to create a new drawing maybe combining the Samurai and the horse riding in a epic battle of wills >:D. Anyway I do go on sometimes :( keep up the good work mate I'm looking forward to your next piece.