sábado, 11 de julho de 2009

At last


Howdy there, folks. Long time no see, huh? Another semester has gone by (well more than a semester) and while I tried to upload most of my stuff on the portuguese version of the blog, I just didn't have the time to have this updated. No more of that now. Since it's been such a long time and I haven't had any visitors for quite a while I won't bother posting it exactly the same way as I did before. I'll ignore chronological orders and post the progress of each work individually from study to its finished state. Up until now I managed to finish my 8 woodcuts assignment (way past due) but I haven't had any time to organize the pictures which I'm going to post yet. I'll take them tomorrow with the right lighting and try to post them soon after. Toodles.

- The one up above is still unnamed, about 13" x 14", woodcut on imbuia (Ocotea Porosa), commonly known as Brazilian Walnut. Printed on Japanese rice paper.

Edit - Entitled now - Give me wings, so I can fly -

Nenhum comentário: